Download: Eric IDE 4.0
Eric is a full featured Python end Ruby editor and IDE written in python. It is based on the Qt gui toolkit and the newest version uses Qt 4. It is useful as an everyday "quick and dirty" editor or as a project management tool.
Some nice features:
- Configurable window layout
- Configurable syntax highlighting
- Source code auto completion
- Error highlighting
- Integrated class browser
- Makro recordings
- Integrated version control interface for Cvs and Subversion repositories
- Integrated task (todo items) management
- Advanced search functionality including project wide search and replace
- and many man more ...